Get going. With Fit in Deutsch 2 – the examination for young people.
The Goethe-Zertifikat A2: Fit in Deutsch 2 is for German language learners between the ages of 12-16.
Passing the Goethe-Zertifikat A2: Fit in Deutsch 2 examination proves that you can make yourself understood in simple German. The examination corresponds to level two (A2) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Changes during 2016
- The Goethe-Zertifikat A2: Fit in Deutsch 2 will be replaced by the new Goethe-Zertifikat A2 Fit in Deutsch for young people. The new name is: Goethe-Zertifikat A2 Fit in Deutsch
- The Goethe-Zertifikat A2: Start Deutsch will be replaced by the new Goethe-Zertifikat A2 for adults. The new name is: Goethe-Zertifikat A2
- Please contact your local exam centre for the specific launch date of the Goethe-Zertifikat A2.
After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following, for example:
- extract relevant information from newspaper articles, emails, advertisements and public announcement boards,
- understand the main content of everyday conversations, announcements and interviews on the radio, messages on the telephone and public announcements,
- write messages related to your everyday environment,
- pose and answer questions in conversations about yourself, converse about your own life and make agreements or negotiate with your conversation partner.
Further information and exercises for the Goethe-Zertifikats A2: Fit in Deutsch
Material that can be downloaded
Call us at Tel: +1 404 892 2388
$110.00 Members, $130.00 Non-Members