Get going. With Fit in Deutsch 1 – the examination for young people.
The Goethe-Zertifikat A1: Fit in Deutsch 1is for German language learners between the ages of 10-16.
Passing the Goethe-Zertifikat A1: Fit in Deutsch 1 examination proves that you can make yourself understood in simple German. The examination requires a basic knowledge of German. It corresponds to level one (A1) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following:
- understand simple questions, notices and phone messages as well as information on the radio about an everyday situation and in brief conversations,
- gather the main information from short written messages, advertisements, descriptions, letters and simple newspaper articles,
- write brief personal messages,
- introduce yourself in a conversation and answer questions about yourself,
- ask and reply to simple questions in a conversation on topics affecting you,
- make common requests and formulate questions in everyday situations, and reply or respond to these.
Further information and exercises for the Goethe-Zertifikat A1: Fit in Deutsch 1